- Lesson Title: “Gideon and the Bullies” – Fear of Bullies
- Scripture: Judges 6:1-16 Midian Oppresses Israel
- Verse(s): Deuteronomy 31:6 (NLT)
- Courage = the ability to face fear or danger; bravery
- Life’s Lesson: When bullies begin to push you around, You should have courage and know God can be found.
- Lesson Title: “Who’s On My Ladder?” – Fear of Scary Movies
- Scripture: Genesis 28:10-19 Jacob’s Ladder
- Verse(s): 2 Timothy 2:8a (NLT)
- Think = to recall or remember
- Life’s Lesson: When I’m afraid, don’t think twice; Keep your thoughts on Jesus Christ.
- Lesson Title: “Be Careful” – Fear of Strangers
- Scripture: Judges 4:14-21 Deborah and Barak
- Verse(s): Proverbs 4:5a (NLT)
- Wise = having understanding and good judgement
- Life’s Lesson: It is good to be wise and have a healthy fear, Of strangers around us and those who are near.
- Lesson Title: “You Will Be Safe” – Fear of Drowning
- Scripture: Acts 27:1-44 Paul Sails for Rome, Storm and Shipwreck
- Verse(s): Proverbs 1:5 (NLT)
- Learn = to get to know or gain knowledge of through study or experience
- Life’s Lesson: When you keep learning that loosens the fear, Learning and listening will help you think clear.