Sunday, September 25 • 10:30 AM
Haddad Riverfront Park
One time. One place. One Message.
Why are we doing this?
- To celebrate God’s grace in our city and in our church
- So we can worship all together; Just 4th time in 20 years!
- Because we LOVE Charleston
- To be a church Charleston can’t live without
What should I expect?
- One service for all; children & families together (fun bags for all children 5th grade and under)
- Great music, features, and message
- Casual: T-shirts, shorts, flip-flops welcome
- Bring a blanket or chair
More than a service… think church picnic
- Food Trucks and BCS Hot Dog sale
- Big blow-up games for the kids
- Music continues after the service
What else do I need to know?
- Free parking at the Municipal Garage (enter from Virginia Street; right across from the Levee)
- Free parking at the Four Points Hotel garage off Laidley Street
- Free on-street parking nearby
- Free shuttle from Oakhurst (Bible Center School) for those who would rather ride a shuttle. Meet at the school, across from Ashton Place on Corridor G by 9:45 AM. (Please note: there is plenty of free parking near the Levee.)
- The Chase Plaza (between the Chase building and Kanawha Blvd.) will be open for us to use for eating lunch and relaxing after the service.
- Rain call: If the service is to be postponed because of weather, the announcement will be posted on the website, BibleCenterChurch.com, and on the Bible Center Facebook page by 6 PM Saturday, September 24.