And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. –Hebrews 10:24-25
What are Community Groups?
Community Groups are gatherings of 10-16 people in homes throughout the Kanawha Valley for the purpose of fellowship, prayer, and sermon based study. Our groups seek to cultivate community by sharing life together through Christ.
What should I know?
- Anyone over the age of 18 can participate.
- Groups are available most evenings of the week.
- Child friendly groups are available for people with children.
The Impact of Community
How do I get involved?
- Go to the Community Group table in the Gathering Space, or
- Contact Sheri by email or at 304-346-0431.