- Lesson: Courage to stand up for God
- Scripture: 1 Kings 18:17-39 – Elijah, A Faithful Prophet
- Verse(es): Psalm 96:3 (ESV)
- Tell = to express in spoken or written words
- Guide marker: God wants us to step out and tell others about Him.
- Lesson: Courage to tell God’s message
- Scripture: Isaiah 6:1-8; 7:14 – Isaiah told God’s Message
- Verse(es): Isaiah 6:8 (ESV)
- Message = Spoken or written information sent from one person to another
- Guide marker: Each of us is to share God’s message of salvation through Jesus.
- Lesson: Courage keep doing what God says even when it’s hard
- Scripture: Jeremiah 36:1-32 – Jeremiah did what God said
- Verse(es): Deuteronomy 27:10 (ESV)
- Doing = to carry out; perform
- Guide marker: We should obey God, doing His will, even when it may be difficult.
- Lesson: Courage to trust in God when it’s scary
- Scripture: Daniel 6:1-23 – Daniel trusted in God in the lion’s den
- Verse(es): Psalm 56:3 (ESV)
- Guide marker: Because God is everywhere, at all times, He can take care of us in any situation.