Bible Center School is seeking qualified applicants for the positions of full-time middle school math teacher and part-time music teacher. Applicants must be a committed born again Christian, active in an evangelical church, and possess a Bachelor’s degree in education with certification or specialization in math or in education with a certification or specialization in music from an accredited institution, respectively. For application and complete job description, visit the school website. Please send completed application to Principal Garland Elmore.
- 9:Online | The Significance of the Table
- 9:Online | The Significance of the Ark of the Covenant
- 4 Descriptions of a Hero-Maker
- 9:Online | The Significance of the Tabernacle Curtains
- Bulletin (July 30, 2020)
- Opportunities for Sunday Groups Resume
- 9:Online | Even Skilled Workers Need God’s Spirit
- Driver’s Ed. Boot Camp
- 9:Online | Overview & Significance of Tabernacle Layout
- 9:Online | Take a Day Off Each Week to Rest
- Why are the Ten Commandments So Relevant?
- 9:Online | Motivations for Worship