- Lesson Title: Courage To Pray: Peter’s Release From Prison
- Scripture: Acts 12:3-18
- Verse(s): Psalm 61:1 (ESV)
- Prayer = talking to God about everything
- Guidemarker: God wants me to pray and read His Word.
- Lesson Title: Courage To Use What I Have For Missions: Lydia Helps Paul
- Scripture: Acts 16:11-15
- Verse(s): Acts 20:35 (ESV)
- Resources = time, talents, money, possessions
- Guidemarker: By giving of my resources, others can hear and learn about Jesus.
- Lesson Title: Courage To Help Others Grow As Christians: Aquila & Priscilla Help Apollos
- Scripture: Acts 18:1-3,18,24-26
- Verse(s): 1 John 4:14 (ESV)
- Grow = to develop; mature
- Guidemarker: God wants me to help others grow in their faith.
- Lesson Title: Courage To Be Content No Matter What Happens: Paul’s Shipwreck and Imprisonment
- Scripture: Acts:22:21-30; 23:9-11,25-35;24:27;25:10-12;26:30-28:6,16-20,30-31
- Verse(s): Philippians 4:11 (ESV)
- Content = satisfied; lasting joy
- Guidemarker: I can choose to live being content no matter what happens to me.