- Lesson Title: Rock and Roll – Cheerfulness
- Scripture: Exodus 17:1-7
- Verse(s): Philippians 2:14 (ESV)
- Cheerfulness = full of cheer; happy
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn that every morning I will start, with a cheerful, joyful happy heart.
- Lesson Title: Let’s Take A Dip – Humility
- Scripture: 2 Kings 5:1-14
- Verse(s): 1 Peter 5:6 (ESV)
- Humble = not proud; modest
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn more of you and less of me, God give me more humility.
- Lesson Title: Does It Float? – Responsibility
- Scripture: 2 Kings 6:1-7
- Verse(s): Galatians 6:5 (NLT)
- Responsible = expected to take care of
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn I can show responsibility when I do something carefully.
- Lesson Title: Serve Us, Anyone? – Example
- Scripture: John 13:4-5, 12-17
- Verse(s): John 13:15 (ESV)
- Example = a model that either should be copied or avoided
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn a good example I will be when I serve others cheerfully.