- Lesson Title: Treasure Quest – A Serving Heart
- Scripture: John 6:5-13
- Verse(s): Galatians 5:13(ESV)
- Serve = to render assistance; be of good use; help
- Guidemarker: When I seek a serving heart, God will help me do my part.
- Lesson Title: Treasure Quest – A Understanding Heart
- Scripture: Matthew 3:1-16
- Verse(s): Ephesians 3:18 (ESV)
- Understanding = mental process of a person who comprehends; knowledge or familiarity of a certain thing
- Guidemarker: I will seek to understand, because it’s part of God’s plan!
- Lesson Title: Treasure Quest – A Responding Heart
- Scripture: Acts 8:26-39
- Verse(s): Acts 2:21 (ESV)
- Respond = to reply or answer in words; to react favorably
- Guidemarker: I will open my heart to all of God’s ways, so I can understand, trust and obey!
- Lesson Title: Treasure Quest – A Eternal Heart
- Scripture: John3:1-21
- Verse(s): John 3:16 (ESV)
- Eternal = forever; everlasting
- Guidemarker: God saved the world through His son, but we must make him Number One.