- Lesson Title: Be Hopeful
- Scripture: Matthew 8:5-13 – The Centurion Shows His Faith
- Verse(s): Psalm 31:24 (ESV)
- Hopeful = showing that something hoped for will happen
- Life’s Lesson: Being hopeful helps me to respond in positive ways to what happens to me.
- Lesson Title: Be Diligent
- Scripture: Proverbs 31:10-31 – The Diligent Wife Works Hard
- Verse(s): Colossians 3:23 (ESV)
- Diligent = trying hard and steadily to achieve a goal
- Life’s Lesson: Being diligent (doing my best) at school, home and church pleases God.
- Lesson Title: Be Obedient
- Scripture: I Samuel 17 – David Obeys His Father
- Verse(s): Ephesians 6:1 (ESV)
- Obey = to follow, carry out the command, instruction, or wishes of
- Life’s Lesson: Being obedient to those in authority over me will protect me from harm.
- Lesson Title: Be Thankful
- Scripture: Luke 17:11-19 – The Grateful Leper
- Verse(s): Psalm 9:1 (ESV)
- Thankful = feeling or showing thanks; grateful
- Life’s Lesson: Being thankful is how God and others wants us to be.