- Lesson Title: Be Responsible
- Scripture: Numbers 13:16-33; 14:5-9 (Caleb and Joshua Do Not Make Excuses)
- Verse(s): Psalm 139:23 (ESV)
- Responsible = expected to take care of duties or jobs
- Guidemarker: I am to be responsible by knowing and learning what God and others expect of me.
- Lesson Title: Be Virtuous
- Scripture: Acts 6:1-15; 7:51-60 (Stephen Lives A Virtuous Life)
- Verse(s): Proverbs 20:11 (ESV)
- Virtue = right actions or thoughts; goodness
- Guidemarker: I am to be virtuous which includes having pure thoughts and actions.
- Lesson Title: Be Resourceful
- Scripture: Judges 7 (Gideon Shows His Resourcefulness)
- Verse(s): Philippians 4:13 (ESV)
- Resources = a source of help or support
- Guidemarker: I am to use my resources (talents & abilities) in ways that please God.
- Lesson Title: Be Excellent
- Scripture: Luke 2:41-52 (Jesus At The Temple)
- Verse(s): Luke 2:52 (ESV)
- Excellent = the condition of being very good or outstanding
- Guidemarker: I am to demonstrate excellence in all areas of my life to the best of my ability.