Tuesdays • Begins July 21 • 6:30 PM • Living Room
Come join us for a book study led by Carolyn McMillen on The Organic God by Margaret Feinberg. Bring a friend!
Do you long for a genuine encounter with God? Through personal stories and scriptural insights, Margaret Feinberg invites you to experience a spiritual renewal. In The Organic God, Margaret explores breathtaking glimpses of God’s character– His big-heartedness, kindness, beauty, mystery, and more– inviting you to discover God in a healthy, refreshing way. Learn how to:
- Recognize God’s presence in your daily life
- Renew your passion for Scripture
- Discover healing from being hurt by the church
- See and savor the gifts of God all around
- Experience the joy that comes with being a child of God
Through the pages of The Organic God, those thirsting for more of God will find themselves falling in love with Him all over again.