The Gospel of John stands alone. The fourth book in the New Testament is not like the first three, even though they are often thought of together. John has a unique perspective as “… the one whom Jesus loved…” It is from that position of closeness he recounts Jesus actions and words.
The chapters are filled with Amazing Stories. Join us for the next eight weeks as each of our pastors lovingly assembles a portion of John’s narrative into a Life Lesson fit for today.
- Sep 20 • Troy Thornton • Spot Light Living (John 1)
- Sep 27 • Lee Walker • Night Time Q & A (John 3)
- Oct 4 • Bill Tanzey • Christ the Living Waters (John 4)
- Oct 11 • Chad Cowan • Lay Down Your Club (John 17)
- Oct 18 • Caleb Korth • Jesus’ Second Greatest Miracle (John 11)
- Oct 25 • Robert Ballard • Mirror, Mirror: Reflections on Worship (John 4)
- Nov 1 • Matt Garrison • Once Upon a Time (John 9)
- Nov 8 • Richard Thompson • Breakfast With Jesus (John 21)