- Lesson Title: Finding God’s Love
- Scripture: Luke 15:11-32 – A Father Shows His Love
- Verse(s): I John 4:19 (ESV)
- Love = to have strong and tender affection toward
- Life’s Lesson: God loves each of us, no matter what we may do.
- Lesson Title: Helping Family Members
- Scripture: Genesis 13 – Abram Helped Lot
- Verse(s): Romans 12:10 (ESV)
- Helpful = giving assistance or aid
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to show love, respect and be helpful to my family members.
- Lesson Title: Dealing With Peer Pressure
- Scripture: Esther 3;4:8,16;7-8:2 – Mordecai Deals With Peer Pressure
- Verse(s): Proverbs 20:11 (ESV)
- Peer Pressure = a person of the same age group who influences others of doing something good or bad
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to choose friends who will help me make right choices and avoid those who won’t.
- Lesson Title: Controlling My Anger
- Scripture: Genesis 26:12-22,31 – Isaac Makes Peace
- Verse(s): Psalm 37:8 (ESV)
- Forgive = to excuse or pardon
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to give and accept forgiveness from others.