- Lesson Title: Being Kind To Others
- Scripture: I Samuel 25:2-35 Abigail Shows Kindness
- Verse(s): Ephesians 4:32 (ESV)
- Kindness = the quality of being kind; good, friendly, helpful.
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to be kind to others.
- Lesson Title: Dealing With Bullies
- Scripture: Luke 9:51-56 Jesus Turns Away Violence
- Verse(s): Psalm 34:14 (ESV)
- Accountable = being subject to report; explain or justify something we done
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to know that I am accountable to Him for the way I treat others.
- Lesson Title: Getting Along With Family Members
- Scripture: Genesis 27;31:2-3,32-33 Jacob and Esau Forgive Each Other
- Verse(s): Romans 12:18 (ESV)
- Getting Along = willing to share; forgive and work together at not being selfish
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to love, respect, cooperate and be considerate for all persons in my family.
- Lesson Title: Accepting Others Who Are Different
- Scripture: Acts 10 Peter Meets Cornelius
- Verse(s): Acts 10:34 (ESV)
- Acceptance = the condition of being accepted or approved of
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to value and accept people of all nationalities and cultures.