A church, of course, is made up of people. So the health of a church is dependent on the believers who call that church their own. For the next six weeks, our pastors will explore the vital signs exhibited by a healthy and thriving church.
These sermons will consider key New Testament concepts for healthy Christian living, as well as highly-applicable parables told by Jesus. Join us as we poke, prod, and prescribe; and in the process, we can all consider our personal vital signs.
- January 3 – Bible-Centered (Pastor Lee Walker)
- January 10 – Body Life (Pastor Chad Cowan)
- January 17 – Gospel-focused: Why There’s Still Hope for Your Life (Pastoral Candidate, Matt Friend)
- January 24 – Others-oriented: How Does the Good Samaritan Encourage Charleston (Pastoral Candidate, Matt Friend)
- January 31 – Healthy Sharing: Phillip the Evangelist (Pastor Bill Tanzey)
- February 7 – An Open Door: The Parable of the Prodigal Son (Pastor Bill Tanzey)
- February 14 – On the Move (Pastor Caleb Korth)
- February 21 – Treasure That Matters: Sharing Jesus (Pastor Richard Thompson)