- Lesson Title: Preparing To Serve God
- Scripture: Exodus 35:30-36:2;8;37:1; 38:1,22; 39:1-7 Bezalel (Bez-a-le-el) Works on the Tabernacle
- Verse(s): I Peter 4:10 (NLT)
- Develop = to bring out the potential of
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to develop and use my talents and abilities in ways that please and honor Him.
- Lesson Title: Caring For My Family
- Scripture: Exodus 1:7-10,22; 2:1-10 Miriam Cares for Her Family
- Verse(s): Galatians 6:2 (NLT)
- Care = to be concerned for
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to care for our families, which include love, respect, cooperation and consideration for everyone in it.
- Lesson Title: Worshipping God Regularly
- Scripture: 1 Chronicles 16 David and the People Rejoice
- Verse(s): Psalm 95:6 (NLT)
- Worship = to give love and devotion toward
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to worship Him with all of our hearts, souls, mind, and strength.
- Lesson Title: Learning What Jesus Did For Me
- Scripture: Matthew 27:57-28:10 Jesus Is Alive
- Verse(s): Matthew 28:6 (NLT)
- Alive = having life; living
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to know His Son, Jesus and the gift of eternal life He wants us to receive.