- Lesson Title: Choosing Media Wisely
- Scripture: Luke 10:38-42 Mary And Martha Make Choices
- Verse(s): Romans 12:2 (NLT)
- Choice = the act of picking or choosing
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to manage our time wisely with our media choices.
- Lesson Title: Feeling Lonely
- Scripture: I Kings 19:1-18 Elijah Is Alone and Lonely
- Verse(s): Joshua 1:9 (NLT)
- Lonely = without company; alone
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to seek His comfort when we feel alone.
- Lesson Title: Treating All People Fairly
- Scripture: 2 Samuel 4:4;9:1-13 David Helps Mephibosheth
- Verse(s): Leviticus 19:18 (NLT)
- Treat = to behave toward in a particular way
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to treat others with fairness and kindness.
- Lesson Title: Showing Good Manners
- Scripture: Luke 17:11-19 Jesus Heals 10 Lepers
- Verse(s): Proverbs 8:33 (NLT)
- Manners = a way of doing something; style
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to show good manners, which shows respect.