Our next baptism service is May 1. If you are interested in being baptized, we ask that you attend the baptismal class on Tuesday, April 19, at 6:30 PM, in Room 2104. Please come with your salvation testimony written out, and bring a current photo, or come prepared to have one taken.
- Weekend Bulletin (May 13-16, 2021)
- Resource | The Assurance of Salvation: Biblical Hope for Our Struggles
- Weekend Bulletin (May 6-9, 2021)
- Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace
- 6 Meditations to Fight Pornography (Part 3 of 3)
- Get Ready for VBS!
- New Weekend Schedule Begins May 9
- Weekend Bulletin (April 29-May 2, 2021)
- May We Serve
- Resource | How Can I Be Sure I’m a Christian?: The Satisfying Certainty of Eternal Life
- Honoring Our Graduates
- 6 Meditations to Fight Pornography (Part 2 of 3)