Begins Sunday, May 1
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. The world includes the people who live in the Kanawha Valley, and anyone who has made their home in the greater Charleston area. Understanding God’s heart brings transformation to people, to churches and to cities.
The Heart of the Series
Let’s pray that this sermon series helps us share the gospel in greater ways and meet even more of the needs of our city. Jesus loves Charleston. May God use us to show them this love.
- May 1 • God Wants Good Things for the Kanawha Valley (Jeremiah 29:1-14)
- May 8 • Bible Center: On a Hill, For a Purpose (Matthew 5:1-16)
- May 15 • Why are We Doing Beans & Rice This Week? (Isaiah 58:1-14)
- May 22 • Extreme Makeover: Charleston Edition (Romans 8:18-25)
- May 29 • Why God is Excited about Bible Center Church (Micah 6:1-8)