- Lesson Title: Caring About Missions
- Scripture: 2 Corinthians 8:1-12 The Macedonians Give Generously
- Verse(s): Psalm 96:3 (NLT)
- Mission = a special task given to a person or a group of people
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to pray, give and go when we can to missions.
- Lesson Title: Controlling My Tongue
- Scripture: James 3:2-12 The Power of Speech
- Verse(s): Proverbs 21:23 (NLT)
- Speech = the act of speaking
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to be careful with our words, they can help or hurt others.
- Lesson Title: Feeling Scared
- Scripture: Matthew 8:23-27 Jesus Calms the Storm
- Verse(s): Hebrews 13:6 (NLT)
- Scared = frightened
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to know that He is always with us.
- Lesson Title: Living The Christian Life
- Scripture: Galatians 5:16-26 The Fruit of the Spirit
- Verse(s): Galatians 6:9 (NLT)
- Live = to have life; be in an active state
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to live the spirit-filled life.