Saturday, September 3 • 1403 Kanawha Blvd.
Volunteers are needed to help set up, hand out drinks, and pick up discarded cups at the Charleston Distance Run. Please arrive by 7 AM.
Duties will conclude 10:30-11 AM. Drinks and supplies will be furnished, but volunteers should bring a lawn chair. If you’re interested, contact Sheri Skidmore by August 29, or check the box on the Communication Tab.
- Location: 1403 Kanawha Boulevard
- Arrive @ 7 AM (to set-up & make Gatorade)
- Multiple Races – First race starts @ 7:30 AM
- City will provide: water, ice, Gatorade mix, cups, cooler, trays & table.
- Volunteers may want to bring a chair.
- Volunteers will hand out drinks, pick up cups, and give encouragement.
- Duties conclude between 10:30-11:00 AM when City picks up table/supplies.