- Lesson Title: Courage Verses the Crowd
- Scripture: Numbers 13-14 Grapes, Anyone?
- Verse(s): Hebrews 13:6 (NLT)
- Obey = to comply or follow through with
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to obey Him and not follow the crowd that disobeys Him.
- Lesson Title: Dare to Do the Difficult
- Scripture: Nehemiah 1-2; 5:14-19; 6:15-16; 8:1-12 Rebuilding the Wall Around Jerusalem
- Verse(s): Philippians 4:13 (NLT)
- Strength = moral power; courage; firmness
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to overcome obstacles in my life with His strength.
- Lesson Title: Being Bold
- Scripture: Acts 8:26-38 Philip and the Ethiopian
- Verse(s): Philippians 2:4 (NLT)
- Bold = not hesitating or fearful in the face of actual or possible danger
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to become bold in telling others about Him.
- Lesson Title: Work Together
- Scripture: Exodus 5:1-12; 12:31-42; 14:1-31 The Israelites Work Together
- Verse(s): I Corinthians 3:9 (NLT)
- Work = productive or operative activity
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to realize that I can work with God to accomplish what He wants me to do.