- Lesson Title: Why Character Counts
- Scripture: Job 1:1-2:10 Job Demonstrates Character
- Verse(s): Deuteronomy 13:18 (NLT)
- Character = moral or ethical quality; reputation
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to develop Godly character.
- Lesson Title: Tell The Truth
- Scripture: Proverbs 12:13-23 Wise Person/Foolish Person Qualities
- Verse(s): Ephesians 4:25 (NLT)
- Truth = agreement with the facts or what is real
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to always tell the truth.
- Lesson Title: Can You Be Trusted?
- Scripture: Genesis 39-41 Joseph Is Trustworthy
- Verse(s): Luke 16:10 (NLT)
- Trustworthy = deserving of trust; dependable; reliable
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to become trustworthy like Joseph to those around us.
At the Levee for one service this day.
- Lesson Title: Make A U-Turn
- Scripture: Luke 15:11-32 Parable of the Lost Son
- Verse(s): I John 1:9 (NLT)
- Repent = to be sorry and turn away from sin
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us seek repentance when we do wrong.