- Lesson Title: Down But Not Out
- Scripture: Mark 1:16-18; 3:13-19; 9:2-13; 16:1-8; John 21:1-17 Peter Fails but Remains
- Verse(s): Hebrews 10:36 (NLT)
- Persevere = to persist in anything undertaken; to keep going
- Life’s Lesson: God wants His children to persevere even when they fail from time to time.
- Lesson Title: My Best
- Scripture: Exodus 35:4-35 Building the Tabernacle
- Verse(s): Matthew 5:16 (NLT)
- Best = a person’s finest effort or behavior
- Life’s Lesson: God wants His children to give of their best in everything they do.
- Lesson Title: Courage in Crisis
- Scripture: Ruth The Story of Ruth
- Verse(s): Ruth 1:16 (NLT)
- Courage = the quality of mind that enables a person to face difficulty, pain, etc. without fear.
- Life’s Lesson: God wants His children to have courage in their time of crisis.
Video: The Little Drummer Boy – Veggie Tales