- Lesson Title: Other People’s Shoes
- Scripture: Luke 5:27-32 – Eating with Levi
- Verse(s): Ephesians 4:32 (NLT)
- Considerate = showing kindly awareness or regard to another’s feelings
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to be considerate of what others think or feel.
- Lesson Title: Tame Your Temper
- Scripture: Numbers 20:1-13 – Moses Strikes the Rock
- Verse(s): James 1:19 (NLT)
- Temper = a state of mind or feelings; outbursts of anger
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to control my anger the right way and not the wrong way.
- Lesson Title: Jesus Offers Forgiveness
- Scripture: Mark 2:1-12 – Take Up Your Bed and Walk
- Verse(s): Romans 4:8 (NLT)
- Forgive = to pardon an offense or an offender
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to know that He forgives any sin that we confess.
- Lesson Title: God’s Gifts to Me
- Scripture: 2 Chronicles 1:1-12 – Solomon Asks for Wisdom
- Verse(s): 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 (NLT)
- Spiritual Gifts = God-given abilities to serve one another with
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to use my talents and abilities for His service.