- Lesson Title: You Make The Call
- Scripture: Daniel 1; 6 Daniel In Control
- Verse(s): 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NLT)
- Control = to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command
- Guidemarker: God wants us to be in control over making good decisions that please Him.
- Lesson Title: Balance Your Life
- Scripture: I Timothy Timothy Gets Mail
- Verse(s): 1 Timothy 4:12 (NLT)
- Balance = mental steadiness or emotional stability; habit of calm behavior
- Guidemarker: God wants us to learn how to live a balanced life.
- Lesson Title: Watch Your Mouth
- Scripture: Acts 16:16-34 Paul and Silas Speak Good Words
- Verse(s): Colossians 3:8 (NLT)
- Speech = the act of speaking; communication
- Guidemarker: God wants us to use our speech to praise Him and build others up, not tear them down.
- Lesson Title: Together We Stand
- Scripture: Acts 15:36-41 Barnabas and Mark
- Verse(s): John 15:12 (NLT)
- Loyal = faithful to another
- Guidemarker: God wants us to become loyal to others, which includes praying and forgiving them.