- Lesson Title: Can I Depend On You?
- Scripture: Esther 1-8 Dependable Esther
- Verse(s): 2 Thessalonians 3:13 (NLT)
- Dependable = capable of being depended upon; worthy of trust; reliable
- Guidemarker: God wants me to be dependable, realizing that I may be in certain situations or places that He chose for me to be in.
- Lesson Title: Respect for Parents
- Scripture: Luke 2:41- 51 Jesus and His Parents
- Verse(s): Ephesians 6:1 (NLT)
- Respect = to hold in esteem or honor; to show regard or consideration for
- Guidemarker: God wants me to show respect to my parents at all times.
- Lesson Title: Courtesy Counts
- Scripture: Luke 17:11-19 Ten Lepers
- Verse(s): 1 Thessalonians 5:15 (NLT)
- Courteous = having or showing good manners; polite
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn to be courteous to others around me.
- Lesson Title: Love One Another
- Scripture: Philemon Paul’s Plea for Onesimus
- Verse(s): 1 John 3:11 (NLT)
- Love = a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another
- Guidemarker: God wants me to love others, regardless of their status in life.