Sunday, March 5 • 6 PM • Worship Center
It’s the 1st Family Vision Night of 2017!
Just as families call special meetings to talk about the future, the Bible Center family holds a Family Vision Night gathering every few months. So please join us for this special evening of fun and fellowship! Everyone–including children–is invited!
- Casual attire
- The Children’s Choir, led by Mary Ann Nelson, will sing
- We’ll celebrate five “wins” since the last FVN gathering
- Pastor Lee will share some good financial news
- Pastor Matt will talk about our worship services
- Q & A time with Pastor Matt
- Every household in attendance will get an oval car magnet–a Family Vision Night staple!
Retirement Party for Vicki Hess
After the family meeting, there will be a reception in the Gathering Space to honor Bible Center Preschool Director, Vicki Hess, who will retire at the end of March. Light refreshments will be served.