- Lesson Title: Love in the Family
- Scripture: Genesis 37:1 -46:7 – Joseph and His Brothers
- Verse(s): Romans 12:10 (NLT)
- Love = to have affection toward
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to show love and forgiveness to one another.
- Lesson Title: Are You Sensitive to the Needs of Others?
- Scripture: 2 Samuel 9 – David and Mephibosheth
- Verse(s): Matthew 25:40 (NLT)
- Sensitive = highly aware of or feeling about things strongly
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to be sensitive of others and help meet their needs when I can.
- Lesson Title: Amazing Grace
- Scripture: Acts 9:1-25 – Jesus Confronts Saul on the Road to Damascus
- Verse(s): Ephesians 2:8-9 (NLT)
- Forgiveness = the act of forgiving
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to receive forgiveness and give forgiveness.
- Lesson Title: Understanding or Confronting
- Scripture: Genesis 26:12-22, 31 – Isaac and the Wells
- Verse(s): Romans 12:18 (NLT)
- Confrontation = to face someone else in a defiant or hostile manner
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to help solve problems, not confronting and fighting.