- Lesson Title: Playing Fair
- Scripture: John 2:12-16 – Money Changers In the Temple
- Verse(s): Matthew 7:12 (NLT)
- Fairly = in a fair manner; justly or honestly; impartially
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to play fairly and treat others fairly.
- Lesson Title: Your Reputation
- Scripture: Acts 9:1-29 – Paul’s Reputation
- Verse(s): Proverbs 22:1 (NLT)
- Reputation = a good name; what others think of you
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to have a good reputation.
- Lesson Title: An Honest Day’s Work
- Scripture: Nehemiah 1-3 – The People of Jerusalem Rebuild the Wall
- Verse(s): 2 Thessalonians 3:10 (NLT)
- Work = effort directed to produce or accomplish something; labor
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to know that He wants us to work in a manner that glorifies Him.
- Lesson Title: Your Way or Mine
- Scripture: Genesis 13:1-12 – Abraham and Lot Compromise
- Verse(s): Matthew 5:41 (NLT)
- Compromise = a settlement of differences by mutual agreement
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to learn to do what is best for my relationships instead of what is best for me.