- Lesson Title: Choices
- Scripture: Joshua 24:1-15 – The Israelites Make A Decision
- Verse(s): Joshua 24:24 (NLT)
- Choices = an act of choosing; an alternative; a variety from which to choose
- Life’s Lesson: God wants us to trust in Him to help us make good choices day by day.
- Lesson Title: Family Traditions
- Scripture: Exodus 11:9-10, 12:21-30
- Verse(s): 2 Timothy 1:5 (NLT)
- Value = relative worth, merit or importance
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to understand the importance of family values, heritage and traditions.
- Lesson Title: The Power Of Speech
- Scripture: James 3:2-12 – Using Speech Wisely
- Verse(s): Psalm 19:4 (NLT)
- Speech = something that is spoken; the act of speaking
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to realize the power of speech can build or destroy. Words can hurt, help or heal relationships.
- Lesson Title: From Thinking To Doing
- Scripture: Genesis 27:1-43 – Jacob Deceives Isaac
- Verse(s): Philippians 4:8 (NLT)
- Deceive = to mislead by a false appearance or statement
- Life’s Lesson: God wants my thoughts to be true, pure, and excellent. All of our thoughts relate to our actions.