- Lesson Title: Jesus, Savior and Lord
- Scripture: Luke 2:8-18, John 5:1-9, Matthew 28:1-10, Mark 16:-18 – The Birth, Life, and Resurrection of Jesus
- Verse(s): Matthew 16:16 (ESV)
- Salvation = the act of saving; the deliverance from the power and penalty of sin
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to fully understand what salvation is.
- Lesson Title: How to Deal with Temptation
- Scripture: Luke 4:1-13 – The Temptations of Jesus
- Verse(s): James 1:13-14 (ESV)
- Temptation = the act of tempting; enticement or alluring
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to identify ways to avoid, resist, and overcome temptations.
- Lesson Title: What the Bible is For
- Scripture: 2 Timothy 1:5-6, 3:14-17 – Timothy and the Scripture
- Verse(s): Psalm 119:11 (ESV)
- Bible = a collection of 66 books also known as God’s Word
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to learn 3 important purposes of the Bible:
- To Lead people to salvation in Jesus
- To know what to believe
- To know how to live
- Lesson Title: When am I Ready to Become a Christian?
- Scripture: John 3:16; 1 John 4:14; Romans 3:23, 6:23; Revelation 3:20 – The Plan of Salvation
- Verse(s): Ephesians 2:8-9 (ESV)
- Saved = rescued from being lost without Christ
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to accept His plan of salvation – becoming saved – born into God’s Family.