We would love to have you join us as we pray with passion, purpose and persistence for our kids. Whether your teen is in public, private, boarding or home school, you are welcome. The group meets during the school year on Fridays at 8:30 AM for about an hour at the home of Lisa Pack. For details, contact Paula Toney.
- Welcome the Community to the Easter Egg Hunt!
- Weekend Bulletin (February 25-28, 2021)
- Resource | Erasing Hell: What God Said about Eternity and the Things We’ve Made Up
- Bible Center Welcomes Dr. Gregg Allison
- Fireside Chat | Member Statement of Faith
- Weekend Bulletin (February 18-21, 2021)
- 5 Reminders from the Snow
- Resource | When Christ Comes: The Beginning of the Very Best
- Bible Center School | Enrolling Now!
- Weekend Bulletin (February 11-14, 2021)
- Sermon Series | Renewed
- Communion This Weekend