- Lesson Title: Overcoming Bad With Good
- Scripture: Genesis 37 & 39-47 – Joseph’s Monologue
- Verse(s): Romans 12:21 (NLT)
- Repay = to pay back; to make return for
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to repay bad with good, like Joseph did.
- Lesson Title: Dealing With Change
- Scripture: Nehemiah 1-2; 4:16-17, 6:15 – Nehemiah Rebuilds The Wall
- Verse(s): I Peter 5:7 (NLT)
- Change = to transform or convert
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to learn the correct way to prepare and deal with change that comes in life.
- Lesson Title: Where To Go For Help
- Scripture: 2 Kings 5:1-15 – Commander Naaman and the Israelite Captive Girl
- Verse(s): Psalm 46:1 (NLT)
- Help = to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy a need
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to learn that He is there to help and show me practical steps in problem-solving.
- Lesson Title: Paul Tells About Jesus
- Scripture: Acts 25-26 – Paul Defends Before King Agrippa
- Verse(s): Philippians 1:21 (NLT)
- Defend = to guard against; to contest
- Life’s Lesson: God wants me to defend my beliefs and tell others about Jesus.