- Lesson Title: Alone In A Crowd
- Scripture: 1 Kings 19:1-18 – Elijah Alone and Lonely
- Verse(s): Matthew 28:20 (NLT)
- Loneliness = a depressed feeling of being alone: abandonment
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn how to deal with loneliness by thinking about and doing something for others, knowing that Jesus is always with me.
- Lesson Title: Jesus And The Rock
- Scripture: Mark 1:16-20, 8:27-29; 9:2-8; 14:32-33,37- 42; 13:54,66-72;16:6 – Meet Simon Peter
- Verse(s): Mark 8:29 (NLT)
- Jesus = God’s Son
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn that Jesus is like a rock in that He is our only foundation to build upon.
- Lesson Title: How To Show And Get Respect
- Scripture: Esther 2;3; 6:1-11 – King Xerxes Demonstrates Respect for Mordecai
- Verse(s): 1 Thessalonians 4:12 (NLT)
- Respect = to hold in esteem or honor
- Guidemarker: God wants me to show respect to those who deserve it.
- Lesson Title: How To Handle Anger
- Scripture: Genesis 26:12-22 – Isaac’s Wells
- Verse(s): Proverbs 15:1 (NLT)
- Anger = a strong feeling of displeasure; wrath
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn how to handle my anger and how to handle anger towards me.