- Lesson Title: All Children are Welcome
- Scripture: Luke 18:15-17 – Jesus Blesses the Children Who Know Him
- Verse(s): Luke 18:16 (NLT)
- Know = to receive, to accept
- Guidemarker: God wants us to learn that He desires every child to know Him personally.
- Lesson Title: All People Matter – (Widows too)
- Scripture: Luke 2:36-38, Luke 4:25-26, Luke 7:11-17 3 – Widows of the Bible
- Verse(s): 1 John 3:11 (NLT)
- Widow = a married woman whose husband has died
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn to love and honor widows like Jesus did.
- Lesson Title: Jesus Cares for the Sick
- Scripture: Luke 8:40-56 – The Raising of Jarius’ Daughter
- Verse(s): 1 Peter 5:7 (NLT)
- Care = the act of watching over or protecting you; to tend to your needs
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn the He cares and will be close to us when we’re sick and hurting.
- Lesson Title: All People Have Value
- Scripture: Luke 10:25-37 – The Good Samaritan
- Verse(s): Luke 10:27 (NLT)
- Value = the worth or importance of someone
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn value and serve others as they are one of God’s most prized possessions.