- Lesson Title: Are All Ideas Equal?
- Scripture: Daniel 6:1-23
- Verse(s): Matthew 7:24 (ESV)
- Commitment = to dedicate, devote or pledge to
- Guidemarker: God wants us to learn that no matter what other ideas may be, the Bible is what we are committed to believe and follow.
- Lesson Title: What Is God Like?
- Scripture: Acts 17:16-34
- Verse(s): Ephesians 4:6 (ESV)
- Nature of God = His own characteristics
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn He is supreme over everything and His nature will never change.
- Lesson Title: There’s A Story To Tell
- Scripture: Acts 4:1-22
- Verse(s): Acts 4:12 (ESV)
- Tell = Sharing what you know
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn to tell others about Him.
- Lesson Title: You and Your Family
- Scripture: 2 Timothy 1:2-5; 3:14-15; Acts 16:1
- Verse(s): John 13:34 (ESV)
- Family = a group of people who are related by blood or adopted into
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn His plan for families is to help, care, respect, and forgive each other, while obeying my parents.