- Lesson Title: Stop, Remember, and Tell
- Scripture: Luke 22:7-20; Exodus 24:1-8
- Verse(s): 1 Corinthians 11:26 (ESV)
- Lord’s Supper = Communion – a remembering of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus
- Guidemarker: God wants us to learn what the meaning of the Lord’s Supper is.
- Lesson Title: What’s Important
- Scripture: Matthew 19:16-30
- Verse(s): Ephesians 4:28 (ESV)
- Possessions = things we own
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn that material things are not as important as people.
- Lesson Title: All People Need The Lord
- Scripture: Judges 7:1-22
- Verse(s): Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV)
- Dependent = relying on another for help
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn we all are dependent on God.
- Lesson Title: Everything Can’t Be Fun
- Scripture: Exodus 1-3; 6:20, Hebrews 11:24-27
- Verse(s): Philippians 4:4 (ESV)
- Fun = something that amuses or entertains
- Guidemarker: God wants me to learn not everything in life is or has to be fun. True joy and peace come from knowing and following the Lord Jesus Christ.