About the Series
What would happen if you told God how you really feel or what you really think? Have you ever found yourself praying the same words over and over again without really opening up with God?
No other part of the Bible exposes our inner struggles more than the Psalms. Each Psalm reaches beyond the world of sight and sound to reveal what our senses long to see and hear—our authentic self and the heart of God.
Join us this summer as we walk through the Psalms and learn to pray real prayers. Don’t worry. God is big enough to handle all your pain, rage, fear, desire for control, prejudice, greed, doubt, unfulfilled longings… or any other thoughts or feelings stirring inside you. He’s inviting us to take off our mask and spend this summer in the Psalms.
- Lord, Teach Me to Pray (Psalm 1)
- Forgive Me, Lord (Psalm 51)
- Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People? (Psalm 73)
- Your Creation is Beautiful! (Psalm 33) – Pastor Mike Graham & Brian Plants
- Help Lord! Somebody Hurt Me. (Psalm 94)
- Where Are You, Lord? (Psalm 100)
- I’m Overwhelmed! Who Will Help Me? (Psalm 88)
- I’m Overwhelmed! You Will Help Me! (Psalm 42) – Pastor Ted Tanzey
- You’ve Been So Good to Me (Psalm 103) – Pastor John King
- May All Nations Know Your Salvation! (Psalm 67)