We will honor our 2019 graduates on Sunday, May 19, during the morning services. To submit names of any individuals graduating this year from high school, college, or graduate school, complete the appropriate form below. For questions, contact Emily King.
- Book | Churches That Make a Difference: Reaching Your Community with Good News and Good Works
- How Do You Feel About Your Greatest Mistakes?
- Bulletin (May 24, 2020)
- 9:Online | Significance of Plague #1 (Water Turns to Blood)
- 9:Online | The Value of Teamwork
- 9:Online | Reasons We Serve the Lord
- High School Summer Camp
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Golf Scramble
- 9:Online | Serving God Isn’t Always Easy or Glamorous
- 9:Online | Worship is the Only Logical Response to God
- Book | Spectacular Sins and Their Global Purpose in the Glory of Christ
- Campus Re-Opening Plan