Sunday, June 28 | 6 PM | Auditorium
Make plans to join us as Pastors Matt and John share their hearts and clarify our vision for the decades ahead. The atmosphere will be warm and all who attend will feel like insiders through:
- Spending time with our staff who will be our greeters.
- Getting reacquainted with our current Elders, Deacons, and Nominating Committee.
- Hearing an update by our Elder chairman on pandemic decisions and the upcoming rollout of our new Member Statement of Faith.
- Receiving an update by our Deacon chairman on new Deacon structure, the development of our new athletic fields, a building that we have for sale on the West Side, and this year’s budget progress.
- Voting on the 2020-2021 budget.
- Graduating our first ever “D” (Discipleship) Group.
- Celebrating two recent staff transitions (Online Campus Pastor, High School Pastor).
- Congratulating several staff members on important milestones.
- Enjoying Huskey’s Ice Cream outside after the meeting.
We hope all members will attend along with regular attenders considering membership.
An optional budget-details meeting will be held at 5 PM and printed budgets will be available upon request.