August 20 | 9 AM-5 PM | In-Person or Online
Leading Through Headwinds
A one-day conference featuring some of the brightest minds in healthcare, education, non-profit, and small business—all seeking the best for West Virginia.
Featuring speakers and panelists:
- Rebecca Cobourne | Owner, Braids and Twists
- Michael Farmer | Pastor, Risen City Church
- Dr. Mitri Ghareeb | Co-Owner, Ghareeb Dental Group
- Bruce Hinckson | Co-Owner, Orangetheory Fitness
- John King | Executive Pastor, Bible Center Church
- Margaret O’Neal | President, United Way
- Dr. Marty Roth | President, University of Charleston
- Dr. Tom Takubo | Pulmonary Associates of Charleston
- Keith Tyler | WV Director, Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Dr. Sherri Young | Health Officer, Kanawha-Charleston Health Department
The headwinds that people in our state presently face are unlike anything most of us have seen in our lifetimes and will take solutions that have yet to be discovered. It’s a great moment for leaders to lend their voices creatively, passionately, empathetically, and courageously to the conversations taking place in every city across our great state. We believe the best days for West Virginia can be in our future. Our state can become a beacon of hope and a source of inspiration to our nation as we:
- lead the way in solving difficult problems.
- innovate extraordinary solutions.
- come together even in a climate that is socially and politically polarizing.