Begins January 28 & 31
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. -Ephesians 4:3-6
The unity we have in Christ is, indeed, counter-cultural to our divided world. This series will answer the following questions:
- Why has Jesus left the church here on earth?
- What does Jesus call us to do when we gather for worship?
- What should our church’s position be toward gospel believers who interpret preferential/questionable matters differently than us?
- Why is insisting that everyone “see it and say it like I see it and say it” (on peripheral matters) seen as one of the most egregious sins in the New Testament?
- Why will we begin doing communion each weekend, beginning February 11 and 14?
- Why do we baptize believers the way we do, and what should our attitude be toward professing believers who may have been baptized in a different format than us?
Join us each weekend of this 3-part series to learn what unites us as a church and with Jesus-followers from all over the world.
Learn more: Visit the series page for schedule and resources.