Three Pickleball courts are now available on the South end of the parking lot. Grab a few friends, and enjoy this new addition to our park area. Gear is on-site, and the courts may be used any time during the day. Pickleball enthusiast Danny Rader will be available on Wednesdays from 4-7 PM to help anyone who wants to learn to play. For more info, call Danny at (304) 206-8123.
- Weekend Bulletin (November 25-28, 2021)
- Christmas Carol Hymn Sing
- Health Fair Hosted at Charleston Church
- Weekend Bulletin (November 18-21, 2021)
- Sermon Series | Awkward Family Christmas
- Holidays at Bible Center
- Bible Center Preschool Expands, Seeks Teachers
- Crafty? Help others make gifts this holiday season!
- Weekend Bulletin (November 11-14, 2021)
- OWLS Christmas Dinner & Lights
- 5 Ways to Pray for Our College Students
- Family Movie Night | The Polar Express