This Week at a Glance
SUNDAY | AUGUST 21
- Worship | 8:45, 10:00, 11:15 AM
(Speaker: Pastor John King)
- Kids/Students Schedule
- Groups Schedule
WEDNESDAY | AUGUST 24
- 6 PM | Early Childhood & Kids | Awana Family Cookout
News & Events
We kick off our Fall ministries on Wednesday, August 31.
- Awana | 6 PM (2 yrs old through 5th grade)
- Middle School | 6 PM
- High School | 7 PM (at BCS)
Our service times are changing on September 11. We will have two Sunday morning services: 9:30 AM (Multigenerational) and 11:00 AM (Modern). Both will be streamed online, and the 11 AM service will be broadcast on WCHS-TV.
- Middle School and High School will meet at 9:30.
- Early Childhood and Children’s Ministries will be available during both hours.
- Group schedules will be available soon.
Wednesday, August 24 | 5:00-8:30 PM | The pickleball courts will be set up for anyone who would like to play or learn to play. Equipment provided. Call or text Danny Rader at (304) 206-8123.
Sing in the Choir!
Join us on Wednesday at 6 PM for rehearsal! Contact Mary Beth Malcolm with questions.
Kentucky Missions Trip
September 18-23 | Pastor Richard Thompson will be leading a team to help rebuild homes in Eastern Kentucky after last year’s tornados. Contact Pastor Thompson with questions or sign up here. Cost is $125.
Awana Family Cook Out
Wednesday, August 24 | 6:00-7:30 PM | If you’re planning on your child attending Awana on Wednesdays this fall, or if you’d like to know more about Awana, you and your family are invited to a cookout as we prepare to launch our Fall program. Come hang out and enjoy food and drinks. We’ll have a slip ‘n slide too, so come prepared to get wet, and bring a towel and change of clothes. AWANA supplies will be for sale so you can make sure kids are ready to start on August 31. For questions, contact Pastor Steve Neill.
Bible Center Preschool
Lead Teacher | Birth-to-2 | Bible Center Preschool is looking for a team player who is passionate about building into future generations by caring for young children. Job description and qualifications can be viewed here. Interested persons should apply online.
Bible Center School
- Assistant Cook for the 2022-23 preschool/school year. Please contact Machelle Huffman to apply.
- Substitute Teachers | Applicants may choose which grade levels they are most comfortable with and which days of the week they are available. All applicants will receive training prior to their first time subbing in the classroom. Please email Assistant Principal, Emily King to apply.
- Aftercare Attendants | Available Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00-5:30 PM. Applicants may choose the days and hours they are available. Great opportunity for high school and/or college students! Please email Assistant Principal, Emily King to apply.
On September 11, we will launch Vision 22/23. This year’s theme, God’s Glorious Church, is built around Ephesians 4 and will focus on becoming a more unified, equipped, and mature church for the glory of God and with an increasing impact on our state. We’ll take a look at what God has done over the past year and will roll out four objectives that we believe He’s calling us to do this year.
Stay Up to Date with the Saturday Round-Up
A weekly email delivered to your inbox with the weekend bulletin, upcoming events, and the latest news.