This Week at a Glance
SUNDAY | SEPTEMBER 4
- Worship | 8:45, 10:00, 11:15 AM
(Speaker: Pastor Steve Neill)
- Kids/Students Schedule
- Groups Schedule
WEDNESDAY | SEPTEMBER 7
- 6 PM | Awana (2 yrs-5th Grade)
- 6 PM | Middle School Ministry (MSM)
- 7 PM | High School Ministry (HSM) – BCS Campus
News & Events
Our service times are changing next Sunday, September 11.
Two Sunday Morning Services
9:30 AM (Multigenerational) and 11:00 AM (Modern)
- Both will be streamed online, and the 11 AM service will be broadcast on WCHS-TV.
- Middle School and High School will meet at 9:30.
- Early Childhood and Children’s Ministries will be available during both hours.
The Sunday morning group schedule can be found here.
Vision 22/23 | This year’s theme, God’s Glorious Church, is built around Ephesians 4 and will focus on becoming a more unified, equipped, and mature church for the glory of God and with an increasing impact on our state. We’ll take a look at what God has done over the past year and will roll out four objectives that we believe He’s calling us to do this year.
Group Leader Summit
Wednesday, September 7 | 6:15 PM | For anyone leading a group this Fall or anyone interested in leading a group or just hearing more about leading a group. Current group leaders are urged to attend. We’ll discuss our Fall Groups Kick-Off (September 11). Light refreshments will be served.
Sing in the Choir!
Join us on Wednesday at 6 PM for rehearsal! Contact Mary Beth Malcolm with questions.
Bible Center Preschool
Bible Center Preschool (Birth to 3) is looking for team players who are passionate about building into future generations by caring for young children.
- Director of Preschool Ministries | Interested persons should contact Executive Director of Operations Steve Corbin.
- Assistant Teacher (Full-time) and 2 Room Floaters (Part-time) | Job description and qualifications can be viewed here. Interested persons should apply online.
Bible Center School
- Substitute Teachers | Applicants may choose which grade levels they are most comfortable with and which days of the week they are available. All applicants will receive training prior to their first time subbing in the classroom. Please email Assistant Principal, Emily King to apply.
- Aftercare Attendants | Available Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00-5:30 PM. Applicants may choose the days and hours they are available. Great opportunity for high school and/or college students! Please email Assistant Principal, Emily King to apply.
Stay Up to Date with the Saturday Round-Up
A weekly email delivered to your inbox with the weekend bulletin, upcoming events, and the latest news.