Through the years, the Bible Center family has creatively given in various ways during the holidays. This year we are designating all November and December giving as the “Christmas Offering.”
All December giving focuses on two goals:
- Fund the ministry
- Expand the ministry
#1 – Fund the Ministry
Each year, 24% of our budgeted giving comes in the month of December. Even if we tried to budget otherwise, that has historically been our reality due to the benefits of year-end giving and the inspiration that each Christmas season brings.
Your December giving will catch up on our budgeted expenses allowing us to:
- Broadcasting our services online and on TV, reaching thousands of devices weekly.
- Baptizing and discipling men, women, and children
- Serving families affected by special needs.
- Partnering with local organizations like Union Mission and Mountain Mission, as well as global missionaries.
- Teaching the Bible to hundreds of children and students weekly.
- Caring for our staff, their spouses, and their children who have tirelessly served us throughout the year.
- Covering all our operational expenses, including our mortgage.
- Inviting thousands to our campus for special events
- Serving our widows and others in need
- Equipping our neighbors (through The Maker’s Center) with programs for employment
#2 – Expand the Ministry
Above our budgeted need, we desire to expand the ministry in six specific ways next year.
- Create space for High School ministry at the Church campus, particularly on Sunday morning
- Establish Club 45 (ministry specifically for 4th-5th graders)
- Resource a Family Ministry intern for l year
- Fund Camp Scholarships
- Repair the bus for our global partner, Beautiful Feet Ministry in Nicaragua (one student who went on the recent survey trip has already raised 1/2 of what it would take to repair the bus they use to take kids to school. We’d like to finish that off!)
- Provide “the Essential 10” (basic needs-shoes, clothes, etc.) to 38 orphans thru Give New Life (our global partner in Mexico).
December Goal: $1,300,000
Will you pray about what the Lord will have you give between now and December 31? Will you consider helping us crush this giving goal so we can launch into 2023 with strength?
2022 contributions must be received/postmarked by December 31. If you have questions about other tax-free giving opportunities, contact John King (304-346-0431).