What We Believe
Bible Center desires to reflect her Savior in word, deed, and passion. Everyone, regardless of economic status, gender, age or ethnicity are welcomed with open doors and open arms into the life of our church. Church practices and culture must line up with Scripture so that the only barrier to understanding and receiving the Gospel is Jesus Himself.
Life After Death
A Christian's Responsibilities
- Book | 50 Core Truths of the Christian Faith
- 8 Reasons to Believe the Bible
- Weekend Bulletin (September 24-27, 2020)
- Join Our Prayer Team
- Maker’s Center strengthens personal relationships
- Faith-based innovation center provides training, encouragement for the future
- Weekend Bulletin (September 17-20, 2020)
- Book | Historical Theology
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.