The Bible Center Blog
Encouragement for Daily Living
By Matt Friend History is filled with unsung heroes. From police men and women, to firefighters, to EMS personnel, to members of our military, to stay-at-home moms. So, how can we—as men—become unsung heroes to the people we love? Here are nine lessons from an unsung hero in the true story of...
By Matt Friend Could your Thanksgiving use more spice? I’m not referring to the turkey, stuffing, gravy, cornbread, or pumpkin pie—unless, of course, any of those tastes significantly bland. (In that case, yes, add some spice!) But I am curious... Do you wish your Thanksgiving held more meaning...
By Matt Friend November is National Adoption month, so many of my friends are celebrating the occasion and using it to raise awareness. My wife and I haven’t yet adopted a child, but–more than ever–we want to support those in our community who have. Why should we support adoption in our...
Sign up for our Saturday newsletter.
- Men’s Breakfast
- New innovation center offers lessons in technology for Mary C. Snow students
- Beach Camp (6th-12th)
- A Love Worth Giving: Living in the Overflow of God’s Love
- Bulletin (January 19, 2020)
- Dodgeball Tournament (3rd-5th) – One-Day Event
- Women’s Ministry Roundtable
- Celebrate Recovery: New Time & Meal
- Belong: Membership Weekend
- The Furious Longing of God
Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary school level and college.