The Bible Center Blog
Encouragement for Daily Living
“Does God understand my suffering? Does He care when I hurt?” Most of us seek answers to these questions, especially when life gets hard. As I write this post, one of the men in my discipleship group is awaiting news…
Last week, our nation mourned seven mass shootings in seven days. Tuesday, March 16 | Eight people were killed in Atlanta when a gunman stormed three spas. Wednesday, March 17 | Five people…
“That’s odd. Why am I not able to smell these coffee beans? Why does this coffee have no taste?” By Monday morning the kind doctor at MedExpress confirmed, “Mr. Friend…
- Bible Center School Open House
- 6 Mediations to Fight Pornography (Part 1 of 3)
- Weekend Bulletin (April 8-11, 2021)
- Resource | Going Deeper: A Study in the Book of 1 John
- Child Dedication Service
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Golf Scramble
- Sermon Series | Are You Certain?
- Does God Understand My Suffering?
〉Bible Center School
A ministry of Bible Center Church, Bible Center School is a fully accredited preschool, lower, and middle school program providing an exceptional educational experience in preparation for the secondary level and college.